The MIS department, Eller College will be co-hosting the 4th annual Women in Cybersecurity with Tenessee Tech.
WiCyS has become one of the premier events designed to recruit, retain and advance women in cybersecurity. It brings together women from academia, research and industry for sharing of knowledge/experience, networking and mentoring.
WiCyS 2017 is expecting 800 attendees who will enjoy presentations, panels, workshops, lighting talks, a birds-of-a-feather session, mentoring opportunities, poster sessions and a career fair.
The conference is open to students and professionals alike.
Speakers for this year's event include:
- Annie Anton, professor and chair of the School of Interactive Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Michelle Finneran Dennedy, vice president and chief privacy officer, Cisco
- Jenn L. Henley, director security, Facebook
- Linda R. Medler, director of cyber, Raytheon Missile Systems Advanced Missile Systems
- Diane Miller, director of InfoSec Operations and Identity Management, Northrop Grumman
- J. Radowicz, security engineer, Google
- Rinki Sethi, senior director of security operations and strategy, Palo Alto Networks
- D. Renee Tarun, deputy special assistant to the director/deputy director, NSA for Cyber / National Security Agency's Cyber Task Force
- Wendi Whitmore, global lead, IBM X-Force Security Services
Registration is required. Visit https://www.csc.tntech.edu/wicys/register/ to discover more.