Climate change may be an economic and technological problem, but fundamentally, it is a moral problem, and it calls for a moral response. Join us for this compelling talk by philosopher, author and environmental advocate Kathleen Dean Moore, Ph.D., author of "Great Tide Rising: Toward Clarity and Moral Courage in a Time of Planetary Change" and co-editor of "Moral Ground: Ethical Action for a Planet in Peril," as she takes on the essential questions:
- Why is it wrong to wreck the world?
- What is our obligation to the future?
- What is the transformative power of moral resolve?
- How can clear thinking stand against the lies and illogic that batter the chances for positive change?
- And always this: What stories and ideas will lift people who deeply care; inspiring them to move forward with clarity and moral courage?