While the risk of contracting COVID-19 in Tucson remains low, the global and national situation continues to evolve swiftly.
For the latest updates from the University of Arizona, please visit the university's COVID-19 webpage. This page serves as the central location for updates and guidance from the University of Arizona on the novel coronavirus.
- University classes will remain fully online for the remainder of the semester, and faculty and staff are encouraged to work from home.
- Campus support operations have been scaled back to meet the guidance set by City of Tucson. Student Union food services have moved to boxed and prepackaged meals, offered three times a day. Details are available on the Arizona Student Unions website.
- Campus Recreation facilities and the Main Library are closed until further notice. Check the University Libraries website for the latest on library closures.
- Research operations are continuing as usual.
- Events and gatherings on campus have been canceled or rescheduled, with updates to follow.
- Campus Health is operating with normal hours.
- University employees needing psychological support should contact Life & Work Connections, 520-621-2493. Students can contact Counseling and Psychological Services, 520-621-3334.