Panel Discussion – 'Name, Image, and Likeness in College Athletics'
Enjoy a meet-and-greet followed by a panel discussion from national thought leaders on a critical topic on college athletics: How student athletes might benefit from the use of their name, image, and likeness.
- Maddie Salamone, attorney and former student athlete
- Andy Schwarz, economist and consultant
- Rick George, director of athletics, University of Colorado
- Jaime Miettinen, sports law blogger
- Don McPherson, former quarterback, Syracuse University
- Gregg Clifton, attorney and co-leader of the Collegiate and Professional Sports Practice Group, Jackson Lewis
The panel will be moderated by University of Arizona President Robert C. Robbins and Dave Heeke, vice president and director of athletics.