Join Special Collections and the UA Department of History for the 2013 Student Research Symposium as students in History 498: "A Visual History of the University of Arizona," present the results of their semester-long research project exploring the photographic history of the UA.
- Derek Anderson, "University of Arizona During World War II, 1941-1945"
- Nayriah Bosley, "The Life of University of Arizona Professor Louise Foucar Marshall, 1890-1953"
- Christopher Freeman, "James Fred 'Pop' McKale, the Father of University of Arizona Sports, 1914-1930”
- Jessica Good, "Frank A Gulley, Theodore B. Comstock, and the First President of the University of Arizona, 1890-1895"
- Nancy Jimenez, "Discrimination and the Civil Rights Movement at the University of Arizona, 1950-1969"
- Michael Kinsey, "Planting His Desert Flower": President Shantz and the Construction of Arizona Stadium, 1929
- Candice Lundquist, "Barbecues, Touchdowns, and Parades: Homecoming at the University of Arizona from 1949-1956"
- Sawyer Trapp, “'For Whom the Bell Tolls': History of the Student Union Memorial Center, 1938-1951"