Margaret Savko

Sept. 22, 1999

Are your worries uncontrollable? Do you find yourself worrying excessively about money, health, family, or work, even when there are no signs of trouble? Are you finding it difficult to control your worries? Is your excessive worrying affecting your concentration or your ability to sleep? Are you more irritable?

A local doctor is looking for men and women, 18 years of age and older, who are experiencing moderate to severe anxiety and worry, to participate in a medical research study. This study will evaluate the effectiveness of an investigational medication.
To qualify, you must be 18 years of age or older, not have been recently diagnosed with a mental condition, such as depression, social phobia, or panic disorder.

Qualified participants will receive a study-related medical evaluation and
study medication at no charge.

For more information, call Penny at 626-7739 or e-mail.